Saturday, November 3

Youth Convention

My older two kids just returned home from Momentum Youth Convention. They went with 47 others from our church here in town. They also met up with several friends from where we pastored up in the suburbs.

I definitely like these kind of events as they allow the kids a venue to be with thousands of other Jesus loving teenagers. This helps to affirm their faith and encourage them as they walk the walk. My daughter was talking a mile a minute about the different friends she saw. Several kids from camp, a girl from PK retreat, another girl from convention last year, her counselor from camp, etc. She even ran into a boy from her algebra class.

There was great worship, solid seminars, and challenging preaching. I am looking forward to hearing their testimonies in church tomorrow PM. I am thankful.

If they'll give me a picture or two, I will post them here.

No comments: