Friday, February 22

The True Kingdom

Jesus continued His model prayer by saying “Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

The Kingdom of God is His presence. We need His presence established in our lives. God’s Kingdom has a King – Jesus. As followers of Christ, we should ask Jesus to establish His rulership over our lives.

God’s Kingdom should be established in four major areas according to the pattern of heaven – from personal to public.

First, His Kingdom should be established in my life according to the pattern in heaven.

Secondly, His Kingdom should be established in my family for my mate and my children and the atmosphere in our home.

Thirdly, His Kingdom should be established in my church. Pray God’s Kingdom will for the pastor and other leaders in the local church.

Fourthly, His Kingdom should be established in my nation. Pray for God’s will in America (or your nation), your state, your city, your community, and your neighborhood.

May God’s will be done in our lives and through our lives to His glory.

No comments: